Submit Your Recipe and Win
Ahhh…the Holidays. A time to give, reflect, eat, decorate, be thankful, oh…and EAT! Nothing brings people together and creates lasting memories like a good meal. We want you to share your favorite Holiday memory and delicious holiday recipes. You’ll have a chance to win a $25 Navy Federal Loyalty card. Use it towards groceries, gifts, a stocking stuffer—whatever you like.
Submit your treasured stories from holidays past and the recipes you make today that help you remember those warm, homey, and flavorful moments. Both stories and recipes will be compiled into an eBook to be be shared with various military support groups and organizations. Through the eBook, we can personally celebrate the joyful season of giving and express appreciation for their service.
Official Rules, Terms and Conditions
- Navy Federal’s Call for Recipes runs from Monday, December 9 12:00 PM EST to Monday, December 16 at 12:00 PM EST.
- To participate, entrants must submit an original recipe via email to Corporate_Communications@navyfederal.org accompanied by the Holiday memory that the recipe represents. Entrants must use “The Rewards of Holiday Cooking” as the subject of the email with their name, phone number, and address. Entrants are encouraged (but are not required) to submit an accompanying photo of the completed food item (please include pictures of food items only).
- By submitting a recipe, entrants agree to these Official Rules, Terms and Conditions.
- Navy Federal is not responsible for emails that are not delivered, are misdirected or otherwise improperly marked.
- Entrants agree that Navy Federal retains all subsequent rights to the submission and can use this recipe on its social media channels and in other publications. Entrants agree that all recipes may be shared by Navy Federal on the Official Navy Federal Blog.
- Entrants are allowed only one (1) submission to participate in the contest.
- At Navy Federal’s sole discretion and determination, recipes that include personal information, or are deemed inappropriate for family viewing or consumption will be rejected and not eligible.
- A panel of judges will choose the winners. Submissions will be judged by originality and creativity of the recipe and the Holiday memory it represents (entrants agree to limit description of Holiday memory to 150 words).
- No purchase necessary and you do not need to be a member or prospective member to enter.
- At the end of the contest period, four (4) winners will be chosen to win a $25 Navy Federal Loyalty Card. Approximate total cash value is $100.
- Winners will be notified via email on December 20 before 5:00 PM EST.
- Limit one (1) $25 Navy Federal Loyalty Card prize per household.
- Navy Federal employees and family members are not eligible to win the $25 prize.